Join Our Alliance. Support policies that harness the potential of renewable energy in Nebraska.
497,900 Equivalent number of Nebraska homes powered by wind in 2018
- Nebraska ranks 7th in available wind
- There are up to 4,000 direct wind energy jobs in Nebraska
- Wind projects contribute $8.5million in annual state and local tax payments
- Nebraska landowners hosting wind turbines have receieved annual lease payments exceeding $5 million
- Through 2018, Nebraska has benefited from capital investment of $3.5 billion in wind projects
- In 2018, wind energy provided 14.1% of all in-state electricity production